Thursday 31 March 2016

OOTD - Star Trek

I love this casual cosplay. It was so comfy and super fun to wear. Star Trek was one of my first fandoms thanks to my mum and I absolutely love the new movies too. My inspiration for this look was the kick ass Queen of Communications Lieutenant Uhura. I love both incarnations from the original and the reboot. 
This outfit is a great example of how simple casual cosplay can be. I hadn't planned this to be a casual cosplay when I bought the top. I just bought a pretty maternity top. However with cosplay base layers and some key accessories, bam I had a super cute, super easy Star Trek cosplay! My top was probably as long as Uhura's dress in The Original Series! 
I know Uhura is a fan of bigger earrings but I wanted to add my stars to represent travelling amongst them on the USS Enterprise! 
Of course I had to add my Star Trek button as my com badge! 
Black jeans and boots complete the outfit! 
I really hope you like this cosplay as much as me! I'd love to hear your feedback. I'm waiting at the comms desk, scanning all hailing frequencies! 
Much love
Charlie x 

12 comments:

  1. This is perfect, I love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahey - such a great outfit. Love the addition of the stars! Also - you are an eyeliner pro, and I am jealous..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Emma! Sign of a wasted youth all those hours spent practicing my make up!!

      Delete
  3. I love this look! And your eyeliner skills are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and spot-on!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I don't see a lot of Star Trek cosplay, so as a big ST fan this makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ravanel I'm glad you approve! :)

      Delete
  6. Look at your cute little bump! you look very pretty, I love your eye makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! It's not that small now!! I'm ever expanding haha x

      Delete