Sunday 7 June 2015

OOTD - Loki

I have been dying to write up my Loki cosplay for aaaages but every time I wear it I forget to take pictures! I managed to remember to take some snaps today! So here is my homage to my favourite bad guy. ( I am enjoying the amount of swagger I have captured in this screen grab of LokI.)
To pick up on the key colours of Loki's classic outfit I have paired a simple black top,
With green jeans and black sandals. 
Accessorised with a couple of gold bangles.
To add an extra nerdy twist I have added my Tesseract Necklace from The Beee Hive.
The Beee Hive is a great fandom jewellery shop. Made by a fan for fans. The items are really cute and fashionable, so to the uninitiated they are pretty accessories but your fellow fangirls will "Understand that reference". 
I hope you like my casual Loki cosplay, perfect for a sunny afternoon shopping. 

Much Love
Charlie x

12 comments:

  1. This is perfect!! The necklace is amazing!!! I had no idea about that shop I will definitely check it out!!
    I think casual Loki is one of my top faves thus far! It's brilliant!! #swagger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! It's too cute isn't it! I do love this outfit mainly because of the green jeans I think!

      Delete
  2. OMG! I love it!!! <3 I love casual Loki <3

    xoxo
    dePepi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rockin' the Loki style, Charlotte! I will have to follow both you and Vicki and check out that necklace shop! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! I love this look so glad I got round to posting it!!

      Delete
  4. I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It's the finishing touch! I love it.

      Delete
  5. Cute! I love the gold bangles :)

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that Tesseract necklace is gorgeous, so creative! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just the cutest! Thank god for Etsy I say!!

      Delete